Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing payments in accordance with the Company’s Policy & Procedures. This position works closely with the entire accounting team and reports to the Regional Assistant Controller.
This opportunity will appeal to someone who thrives in the fast paced, growing company and enjoys the challenges of developing a solid corporate foundation. As the organization grows, so will the demands of this position. The ideal candidate is a hands-on strategic individual who is happy to roll-up their sleeves and move between responsibility levels. You must be able to work well independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Responsible for all processes in connection with vendor reimbursements, including vendor maintenance, invoice processing, vendor account reconciliations, and vendor interface
- Responsible for preparation of month end accruals for uninvoiced purchase requests and purchase orders, recurring vendors/contractors, and invoices received after AP entry cutoff
- Month end flux analysis by account
- New vendor entry and vendor master maintenance
- Monthly cashflow collection projection and analysis
- Participate in year- end audit activities
- Assist with ERP conversion
- Special projects as requested
- Detail oriented, organized and independent worker.
- Minimum 2-5 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting\Finance preferred.
- Strong business acumen and logical problem solver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications with advanced level Excel.
- NetSuite experience preferred
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
This position is located at Suite 3719, Unit 37-2, Level 37, Q Sentral No.2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral. View the Google Map in full screen.