KPS Global (KPSG) is the North American industry leader in the manufacture, production, and installation of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers. KPSG’s end-product serves many channels within the retail food market as well as industrial applications. KPSG is based in Fort Worth, Texas with Engineering activities centralized in the Fort Worth facility (along with Finance, Human Resources, Customer Operations, Sales, and Installation Services), supporting product manufacturing in three locations: Fort Worth; Piney Flats, TN; and Goodyear, AZ.
KPS Global values its outstanding people who are deeply committed to providing innovative, high-quality service to clients from coast-to-coast. As a member of the KPS team, you’ll be part of an exciting and modern company culture where you will enjoy professional flexibility and benefit from an environment where creativity, innovation, and hard work are rewarded.
KPS Global is looking for a Maintenance Tech, to join the Maintenance Department.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of production equipment, tools, facilities, and vehicles under immediate supervision. This role ensures KPS Global employees' can work in a safe, productive, and customer service oriented environment.
- Performing duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and KPS Global Code of Conduct requirements
- Operating hand tools including electrical and pneumatic powered tools
- Repairing basic electrical and mechanical systems like wiring, switches, tools, and manually operating plant equipment
- Reading and interpreting schematics, blue prints, diagrams, and service manuals to determine appropriate maintenance and repair needs
- Troubleshooting production equipment, powered industrial trucks, hoists, tools, and company vehicles to determine maintenance and service requirements
- Fabricating production/facility equipment using welding, brazing, plumbing, and basic electrical knowledge
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities as required
- Loading, unloading, lifting, and moving parts and equipment in preparation for inspection, maintenance, or service using powered industrial trucks and overhead lifting equipment as required
- Completing and maintaining all associated electronic processes and paperwork including checklists, stamping, blueprints, bar coding, and shipping/receiving materials
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
- High School Diploma preferred
- 1 – 3 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Intermediate reading comprehension and basic back skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Ability to demonstrate safe and effective operation of required equipment, tools, and powered industrial trucks
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, diagrams, and measuring devices
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair basic electrical and mechanical systems
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand basic English
- Ability to maintain a valid driver license and required industrial truck certifications
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of the work day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs alone and over 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to climb and balance
- Must be able to use hands to reach, handle, and/or feel
- Must have manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
- Must be able to visually inspect products
- Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment
This position is located at 420 E. Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.