Senior Market Research Manager
- San Francisco
- Culver City
- New York
Who We Are:
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers, ranking as a #1 full-service research organization for four consecutive years. With over 75 different data-driven solutions, and presence in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts to deliver top-quality research and insights. Simply speaking, we help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems, serving more than 5000 clients across the globe by providing research, data, and insights on their target markets. And, we’re proud to share we’ve received our Great Place to Work Certification for 2022!
About Creative Excellence:
The Creative Excellence Service Line helps our clients attain best-in-class advertising that drives business results. We do this by aiding Creative Development (help with creating advertising), Creative Assessment (help with assessing advertising and providing guidance to improve it) and Creative In-Market (ad tracking once the advertising is launched).
What makes this role important at Ipsos?
As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage marketing research projects for leading brands and advertisers. You will work collaboratively with the broader team to uncover and communicate key insights and actionable strategies to help shape future advertising campaigns. Our creative excellence team supports clients through the entire creative process to reach their business goals – from first insights into the Big Idea, to monitoring the impact.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Provide consultation to help clients understand how consumers respond to advertising with the intent of guiding the creative development process
- Lead the design of research projects to address specific client communication strategy needs
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from questionnaire writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and client presentations
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests
- Foster internal collaboration to deliver flawlessly
- Exercise strong leadership skills in interactions with clients
This might be the job for you if you have:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of market research experience; advertising or media experience an asset
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of SPSS and/or other quantitative reporting tools a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Thrives within a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage all who feel they might be a fit for the opportunity to apply. We may consider a variety of backgrounds for a particular role and are also committed to considering candidates for available positions throughout our organization, not just the one you’re applying to!
The salary range for this role in New York, NY is $65,000 to $130,000. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications.
What’s in it for you:
At Ipsos you’ll experience opportunities for Career Development, an exceptional benefits package (including generous PTO, healthcare plans, wellness benefits), a flexible workplace policy, and a strong collaborative culture.
To find out more about all the great reasons to work at Ipsos, how we’re making an impact around the world, and more about our benefits and employee programs, please visit: US - https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/careers/opportunities-ipsos CA - https://www.ipsos.com/en-ca/opportunities-ipsos
Commitment to Diversity
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and enabling employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with code of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position is located in United States. View the Google Map in full screen.