Vice President, Qualitative Research
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Pro-active, insightful, and adaptable market research expert who demonstrates an advanced understanding of both Ipsos’ business and their clients’ testing protocols, is focused on constant improvement, and displays leadership to their team, co-workers and clients,
- Understands the client research needs, in the context of their broader business issue(s), and can identify which existing client testing protocols to apply.
- Is fully knowledgeable and an expert on the client testing protocols and ensures they are properly implemented in every study executed globally.
- As an expert on the client testing protocols, serves as a liaison with Ipsos regional teams to provide guidance on briefs, approach and deliverables.
- Identifies potential shortfalls in existing testing protocols and identifies new opportunities to grow beyond the current toolkit to ensure objectives are met.
- Thinks beyond the numbers to deliver clear actionable learnings and recommendations that directly address client issues; pulling in broader marketplace trends/tactics, learnings from previous work and background knowledge where appropriate.
- Is proactive in learning about a client’s business in an effort to identify growth opportunities for Ipsos.
- Identifies more effective ways of doing things and works with all levels of the organization to implement efficient procedures to improve client profit margins.
- Develops the account plan, for a specific area of business, and leads the team in implementation and execution of plan.
Client Business/Relationship Management
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Ipsos Marketing products and services, including competitive marketplace offerings, in order to identify and propose potential new opportunities to grow the client outside their existing toolkit.
- Manages the global client relationship by ensuring the client is aware of and adheres to all existing testing protocols
- Manages and fosters positive ongoing relationship with key contacts.
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding of the client’s products, strategy and competitive market in order to build and grow Ipsos’ credibility with client.
- Anticipates future needs of client and identifies new opportunities to grow beyond the current testing toolkit.
Team Management and Development
- Directs the client service team to ensure flawless implementation of all client testing protocols from design to delivery.
- Serves as a consultant to the regional Ipsos teams to ensure all client testing protocols are being adhered to and properly implemented.
- Proactively works with cross-functional department managers to continuously improve process and ensure their understanding of client expectations.
- Develops, manages and mentors junior staff to ensure they build client understanding, train them on protocols, deliverables are elevated and provide actionable strategic insights and develops their broader presentation skills.
Analysis and Deliverables
- Works with Account Managers to review all proposals and presentations to ensure that they will deliver against the client brief.
- Presents compelling insights to client in a way that evokes confidence and expertise. Translates complicated storylines into a clear concise actionable storyline that will be relevant to a broad audience - global and local research, marketing and sales.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position is located at Multiple locations in the US, New York. View the Google Map in full screen.