Work from Home - Market Research Interviewer (Metro Vancouver)
Ipsos is a global leader in survey-based market research, focused on advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media. We provide our researchers with high-quality, efficient and innovative services which enable them to meet their client’s project needs and to sustain lasting client relationships.
Position: Work from Home – Market Research Interviewer
Location: Metro Vancouver area
At-Home Market Research Interviewers conduct telephone surveys with people throughout Canada and the United States on a variety of topics including buying habits, customer satisfaction, consumer, social and political issues. There is no telemarketing or sales involved.
We are hiring for this position at an hourly rate of $16.00 for fluent English-speakers. If you are able to conduct telephone surveys (speak, read and write) in English plus another language such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi or French, the potential to earn a higher hourly wage is available.
This position may be right for you if….
- You have a minimum Windows 10 computer system possess strong technical skills.
- You are comfortable speaking on the phone and have a quiet and private workspace.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You reside in the Metro Vancouver area and are looking to work from home
- You are available to work mid-afternoons to evening and weekends.
- Have a courteous, customer service approach to the people you speak with.
- Conduct telephone surveys for research purposes.
- Able to read aloud a questionnaire as it is written and to record the respondent’s answers accurately.
- Check all responses for accuracy, proper spelling and grammar.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent read and listening skills
- Fully fluent in English with excellent enunciation and pronunciation
- Minimum typing speed 45 words per minute
- Professional customer service attitude
- Commitment to working as a team
- Previous call centre experience is an asset
- Fluency in reading and writing secondary languages as follows: Punjabi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish would be considered an asset
Home Office Requirements:
- Desktop or laptop computer with minimum Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 operating system (Mac or tablet not supported; Windows 10 S Mode not supported)
- Minimum computer requirements are 1.1 GHz and 512 MB RAM
- Broadband or high-speed DSL, cable or satellite internet connection.
- Able to run Windows Updates regularly to keep system current with latest security updates from Microsoft
- Antivirus software. Only one antivirus program installed. (Avast and Kaspersky not supported)
- Landline telephone or cell phone including a headset with microphone that connects to your telephone equipment. Excellent sound quality required.
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we are seeking by submitting an application with your resume online (button provided below).We thank all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications, only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
This position is located in Vancouver, BC. View the Google Map in full screen.