Market Research Coding Clerk
Position: Coding Clerk
Purpose of Job:
Ipsos Interactive Services
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is the global online centre of expertise for the Ipsos group. IIS offers a full range of survey-based services to the Service Lines. We base our work on advanced technological solutions and methodologies led by industry experts. As a result of our continuous growth in this area, we are currently seeking individuals to join the coding team in Winnipeg.
Applicants that are fully bilingual in both English (can read and write) and in Spanish or Portuguese, or French would be given strong consideration.
Market Research Coding Clerk position summary:
The Coding Clerk is responsible for effectively classifying both structured and unstructured social media comments and verbatim responses in structured survey open end questions, into relevant categories. This is done through various forms of data collection following department standards and guidelines. They will work with their Team Leader and Head Coder to create an effective structure to ensure delivery of final products within standard timelines.
We are currently hiring applicants for the Winnipeg office to work remote until such time that we are able to return to office following provincial safety guidelines. Our office is located in downtown Winnipeg at 175 Carlton Street. Applicants must be available to work 5 shifts per week as follows: Monday thru Friday from 7am to 3pm. This is a variable hourly position, and hours will vary based on workload.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively read and comprehend English verbatim responses
- Able to work across multiple projects at the same time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain well organized project information and materials
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Skilled and effective in the use of the Internet when researching various project requirements
- Ability to monitor, adjust and revise their work to ensure high quality prior to delivery
- Effectively analyze verbatim responses from surveys and place them in to relevant categories
- Support and assist Team Leaders and fellow Coders in a positive proactive manner
- Other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- self-motivated, positive attitude
- strong communication skills
- client service approach
- high level of organization
- strong technical knowledge
- professional appearance and attitude
- commitment to a team environment
- strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and Instagram
- high speed internet connection
- private and ergonomic workspace
How to apply:
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume via the button below. Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants, however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
This position is located in Winnipeg, MB. View the Google Map in full screen.