Vice President, Analytics- MMA
Ipsos MMA provides a tremendous opportunity for qualified and experienced marketing analytic professionals to build their leadership, business management, analytics, marketing, consulting and project management skills. The company works very closely and collaboratively with their client C-Suite and executives to identify key business and boardroom opportunities that can be solved through the application of advanced, predictive analytics, software and consulting. Ipsos MMA’s client engagements are typically multi-year and span our clients’ marketing, merchandising, finance, operations and executive teams. The focus is on solving organizations high-value opportunity areas and producing greater effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
We are looking for marketing analytic executives who possess excellent communication skills, have a desire to work with senior executives at some of the world’s leading companies, and possess an ability to work with Ipsos MMA data science teams to help translate technical outputs into meaningful recommendations for these clients.
You will lead and coordinate all activities across a portfolio of clients, including managing the existing client base, overseeing ongoing client deliverables, insuring the health of the client relationships, and growing Ipsos MMAs presence.
about the role
- Client Relationships: Insure the health of the existing client base. This includes building lasting senior relationships at clients, developing a deep understanding of their business, and becoming a “trusted advisor” for the client in matters related to Marketing strategy, measurement and value creation, including online/offline marketing, pricing, optimizations, forecasting, or other areas related to Ipsos MMAs expertise in the market place.
- Revenue Accountability: Grow the base revenue of your portfolio through both existing and new client growth YOY.
- Consulting Excellence: Provide world class consulting support to Ipsos MMA clients in relevant verticals, and guide teams working on these businesses to grow their abilities in providing the same.
- Activation Leadership: Guide cross-functional stakeholders at our clients and their agency partners in the implementation of results and embedding these results into their ongoing business planning process.
- Governance: Establish and adhere to a formal governance process at each of our clients to ensure cross-functional alignment with program objectives and ongoing feedback.
- Value Tracking: Establish a process at each client for tracking the value we deliver in the form of improvements in both revenue and profit. Ensuring that these value trackers/results are shared with the senior sponsor and executive team through our quarterly governance process.
- Project Delivery: Enable and enforce on-time and quality deliverables for clients.
- Business Operations: Insure all operational and financial metrics and guidelines are met. This includes SOW creating and signing, invoice, project timelines, hours reporting, etc.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting, in a client-facing role; client-side experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, building, deploying, managing and driving organizational value from diverse analytic methodologies, including but not limited to Marketing Mix, Multi-Touch Attribution, Pricing, Forecasting, and Simulations/Optimizations
- Demonstrated experience in advising and leading senior executive/C-suite stakeholders in the adoption of analytically-driven marketing strategies, including the ability to seamlessly translate analytically-dense topics and findings into actionable business recommendations
- Deep and broad expertise and understanding of Marketing strategies and challenges across industries, with direct experience in Auto, B2b, CPG, Durable Goods, Media & Entertainment, Pharma, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Insurance and/or Consumer Electronics a plus
- Proven track-record of delivering against revenue requirements via upsell/cross-sell among existing client relationships, as well as new client acquisition
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and well-versed in the languages of cross-functional client-side teams, including Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT, and Operations
- Leadership of both clients and internal staff, with demonstrated ability to develop and manage successful teams
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and especially skilled in multi-tasking across a sizable client portfolio
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, with a keen ability to tell data-driven stories that tie back to key business and stakeholder requirements
- Advanced degree or equivalent in marketing, applied science, statistics, mathematics or economics; MBA preferred
ABOUT IPSOS MMA
MMA is a leading global analytics company that provides Fortune 500 organizations with forward looking, predictive solutions that drive continuous, repeatable and incremental value. The company was founded in 1989, pioneering the commercialization of marketing mix modelling, and through their innovative analytic methodologies and approaches, management of “big marketing data”, predictive software and high-value consulting, MMA has helped companies generate billions of dollars in incremental returns. MMA has offices in NYC, Norwalk, CT and Chicago and is a part of leading global custom market research company Ipsos, who has major offices in over 80 locations worldwide.
For more information, visit: https://mma.com/
This position is located in Norwalk/NYC/Chicago. View the Google Map in full screen.