Telephone Survey Interviewer - Troy, MI - Remote Work Available - MI
Ipsos is the operations division of North America, fulfilling the data collection and data-handling needs of Ipsos researchers. We provide Ipsos researchers with high-quality, efficient, and innovative services, enabling them to meet their project objectives and sustain and build lasting client relationships.
Market Research Interviewers are responsible for conducting telephone surveys with households throughout Canada and the United States on a variety of topics including their political views, buying habits, and opinions on consumer satisfaction and other issues. This is not a sales job, it is strictly market research.
The Troy call center is currently hiring Market Research Interviewers to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including a Saturday or Sunday shift. Our schedules include evening and weekend shifts. As a Market Research Interviewer, you will be responsible for conducting telephone surveys with people throughout Canada and the United States on a variety of political, social, and consumer topics. There is no telemarketing involved. The salary for this position is $12.00 per hour and part-time. Currently, this position is remote. You must live in Michigan for this role. This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- A fully functional desktop or laptop computer with Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 operating system (Mac or tablet not supported; Windows 10 S Mode not supported)
- Minimum computer requirements are 1.1 GHz and 512 MB RAM
- Microsoft Edge
- Broadband or high-speed DSL, cable or satellite internet connection.
- Able to run Windows Updates regularly to keep system current with latest security updates from Microsoft
- Antivirus software. Only one antivirus program installed. (Avast and Kaspersky not supported)
- Traditional landline with headset that connects to the telephone (Headset should not connect to the computer) ora cell phone with a data plan or unlimited talk plan and a headset that connects to the phone (preferably a corded headset or ear buds).
• Conduct telephone surveys for research purposes
• Have a courteous, customer service approach to the people you speak with.
• Able to read aloud a questionnaire as it is written and to record the respondent’s answers accurately
• Check all responses for accuracy, proper spelling, and grammar
• This might be the right job for you:
• If you are comfortable speaking on the telephone
• If you possess strong technical skills
• If you have excellent time management skills
• If you are looking for a flexible schedule – must be available able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week. Our schedules include evening and weekend shifts.
Required skills and abilities
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Excellent reading and listening skills
• Fully fluent (both verbal and written) in English
• Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm / 90% accuracy
• Professional customer service attitude
• Professional appearance and attitude
• Commitment to the team environment
• Previous call center experiences an asset
• How to apply?
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however, due to the volume of applications, only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Interested in this opportunity? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the skills and experience we are seeking by submitting an application with your resume online (button provided below).
This position is located in Troy, MI. View the Google Map in full screen.