Insights Director, Oncology- Healthcare
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
As Director, you play a key role in managing the overall health of client relationships. Your responsibilities include the execution and oversight of projects to successful completion, while managing junior staff, As an experienced researcher, you manage the client relationship, provide consultative support on questionnaire design and reporting, design analytic frameworks for actionable and strategic insights and broaden client relationships to grow businesses.
Client relationship management and business development
- Able to understand and address business needs/issues of clients
- Use of critical thinking skills to understand and address business needs/issues of clients across the commercial life cycle
- Active role in proposals and management of business growth
- Strengthen client relationships through exceptional service
Therapeutic & Research knowledge
- Solid understanding of Oncology and the current market dynamics that surround it
- Sound understanding of research principles, designs, and methodologies
- Interpretative and action-oriented analyses with clear impact on business results
- Able to present to client teams
- Able to provide consultative advice to clients
- Manage overall project and team profitability
- Team development, mentorship, and leadership
- Provide training, guidance and support to junior staff
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years supplier-side pharmaceutical market research experience
- Minimum of 3 years of recent oncology experience
- Strong quantitative project management skills
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention-to-detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written communication) are necessary for effective development and maintenance of internal and external client relationships
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Works well in a team environment with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of quantitative research methodologies and statistics are required
- Must be able to create questionnaires, sample designs & data tab plans
- Must have some client management experience
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biological or physical sciences, mathematics & statistics, marketing, marketing research, or social sciences
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position is located at One Upper Pond Road Morris Corporate Center 2 Parsippany, NJ 07054, Parsippany, NJ. View the Google Map in full screen.