Attribution Solutions Consultant
About Ipsos MMA
Ipsos MMA is a leader in the fast-growing predictive analytics and “big marketing data” space. We are looking for skilled professionals with a multi-touch attribution (MTA) background seeking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a focus on predictive analytics, client and project management, and strategic consulting.
Ipsos MMA is searching for Attribution Solutions professionals with solid product and project management foundation, understanding of digital data and the ad-tech ecosystem, and client consulting experience for a position in our NY City office. The Consultant will lead the evolution of our advanced attribution solution through end-to-end product management, innovation, industry presence, data strategy and client consulting. He or she will work closely with senior management, internal data scientists, and client analytics teams to deliver our industry leading “unified” solution that leverages real time data across different partners and platforms to drive media activation decisions.
This position will report into the SVP, Media Analytics and Innovation and will lead a team of data professionals and engage directly with clients, internal leadership, and offshore execution teams.
From initial requirements to delivery, you can plan, lead, and execute solution roadmaps. You have hands-on experience with addressable media data from a media agency, consulting firm, or ad technology company implementing cross channel and digital attribution solutions.
You adapt quickly to the dynamic ad-tech environment – constantly up to date with recent developments in cross-channel measurement, identity, activation, and media optimization.
You can provide a clear perspective to our clients on embedding advanced attribution analytics into their buying and optimization processes through consulting and software. You have in-depth experience with customer and platform-level data and how it is leveraged together to build actionable insights.
You are passionate about providing objective insights into the client’s decision-making process, with consulting experience to drive adoption across different functional areas.
You can work in a highly fast-paced environment and desire to build a business from an early stage.
About the Role
- Work with the management team to deliver our advanced marketing attribution solution – from data strategy to client consulting and activation support
- Manage and collaborate across teams -from providing input into the solution architecture to optimizations and insights
- Work with clients to develop cross channel measurement strategies that drive the most value, specifically identifying where their current capabilities match relative to industry best practices
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge base, build case studies, and work with new business teams to demonstrate the value of an integrated approach
The ideal candidate will be eager to engage clients, drive innovation through experience, and is strong at both “doing” and collaborating with other team members.
We’re looking for candidates with passion, skill, and experience working with analytic data and clients. If that sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
KEY PREREQUISITE SKILLS
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- 3-5 years of marketing analytics experience within a consulting, advertising, ad-tech firm, or media agency
- Experience with media data is required, with experience with platforms and customer data from either the media agency, technology, or brand side
- Understanding ad technologies and how they are evolving in the new media landscape and the roles of different addressable tactics – TV, CRM, mobile, search, display, etc.
- Experience in providing client delivery, insights, and thought leadership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in marketing mix modeling and optimization a strong plus
- Background across multiple verticals
- Passion for the changing media and data landscape
Working within an advertising platform such as Facebook, Google, Amazon
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position is located in New York, NY. View the Google Map in full screen.