Technician Logistics Support *** OCONUS *** Qatar
Must be an U.S. citizen
The BEAR Logistics Technician will provide continuity, planning, accountability, and reporting of deployed expeditionary assets and accountable tools, equipment, and commodities. Conduct monthly inventory of WRM equipment & consumables, MRSP kits physically present on-site. Flexibility to accommodate variations in the workload, augmentation to military supply functions at multiple Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) locations in Southwest Asia.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The BEAR Logistics Technician shall be a USN and have a minimum of two years’ experience
- The BEAR Logistics Technician is responsible for meeting work requirements, safety, quality tasks associated with Task Order
- Track accountable tools and shop equipment for the Civil Engineer (CE) shops (list maintained on an ECES R-14 accountability report) and the non-equipment consumable listed items The inventory efforts will assist Civil Engineer (CE) shops by ensuring accountable items are available when needed.
- Experienced with automated inventory equipment (barcode scanner, laptop computer, software, and tags).
- Conduct monthly inventory of Harvest Falcon equipment, MRSP kits physically present on-site and non-equipment consumable listed items physically present on-site
- Annotate all shipments, receipts, and transfers to DLA Disposition Services on the current month’s inventory
- Research and document missing items
- Coordinate receipt and pickup of inbound Harvest Falcon equipment and non-equipment consumable items
- Ensure proper procedures are used to replace Harvest Falcon equipment/assets/consumables
- Maintain and operate the Harvest Falcon equipment yard
- Submit redistribution (RDO) requests to USAFCENT/A4/A7 for serviceable and unserviceable excess equipment and non-equipment items and comply with disposition instructions
- Report serviceable/unserviceable excess for disposition instructions
- Initiate transfer of accountability requests
- Accountability reports and provide monthly inventory reports.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Two Years’ Experience with WRM BEAR/RADR assets
- Secret Security Clearance Required
- Self-Motivated, organized, able to solve complex problems, able to work as an imbedded contractor within the USAF Civil Engineer Squadron, able to follow military rules and regulations as well as corporate policy and safety directives.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed to operate four (4) thousand (K) pound, 6K, and 10K forklifts
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Have working knowledge of, 23-101 and 25-101.
- Have working knowledge of Block III, Equipment Management.
- Have working knowledge of pallet build up.
- Have working knowledge of hazardous material management
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills; be skilled and proficient with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer software programs.
- Considerable knowledge of the supply chain operations including property, material and logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a geographically separated team.
- Must understand material and property inventory procedures.
- Must be able to identify various items of WRM assets by sight.
- Must be able to approach problems in a logical manner and solve them with available resources.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
- Must be able to walk in excess of 10,000 steps a day, outdoors in safety toe boots with puncture resistance, while conducting physical inventory of assigned assets in all weather conditions – rain, wind, sandstorm, extreme temperatures exceeding 120F degrees.
- May be asked to lift or carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb steps or use a ladder and work from height.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, as outlined in the USCENTCOM APR 23 MOD SEVENTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.