Photo Team Member
The Photo Team member mission is to create memories by providing quality family entertainment and affordable safe, clean, friendly and educational environment. Team members must provide friendly and efficient guest service; while taking, processing and selling high quality digital photos. Role is responsible for operating a point of sale, including processing cash and credit card transactions.
- Approaches guests and offers photo services in a friendly manner
- Assists guests by answering questions and providing product information
- Listens to, understands and anticipates guests needs; takes proactive steps to ensure guest satisfaction
- Delivers high quality images to guests, accurately setting camera settings prior to shooting photos
- Ensures assigned photo location is stocked, clean, prepared and organized
- Handles all equipment safely with care; promptly communicates equipment issues
- Computes sale prices, total purchases, receives and processes payments, and balances cash drawer utilizing a POS register
- Complete PCI/Cash Handling training; perform in a manner compliant with company policies and procedures, including cash and credit card handling
- Protect company assets: money, merchandise, equipment. Maintain accurate records and loss prevention techniques by reporting any shoplifting, counterfeit bills, or any other activities that may be detrimental to the park
- Must be willing to work outside his or her zone of assignment to fulfill general park needs on occasion
- Ensure compliance with all Herschend Family Entertainment and Wild Adventures policies and procedures
- Represents the company to guests and other team members in a positive and friendly manner
- Satisfies Wild Adventure’s standards for performance and conduct. For example, reports to work regularly and on time
- “Create Memories Worth Repeating” for our Guests by exceeding guest expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Position requires outdoor work in all weather conditions and in presence of dust and odors. Team Members are susceptible to the exposure of various chemicals, bodily fluids and blood borne pathogens, prolonged exposure to sunlight or rainy conditions
BEYOND PAYDAY PERKS:
- FREE Season Admission to Wild Adventures For You and One Guest
- Complimentary Tickets To Give To Others
- Exclusive Team Member Events
- Park Wide Discounts
- Internal Promotions / Career Development Opportunities
- Team Member Recognition and Prizes
- Wholesome, family-oriented work environment
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this position.|
|O (Occasionally)||Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|
|Walk||C||10 lbs or less||C|
|Manually Manipulate||C||21-50 lbs||O|
|Reach Outward||C||Over 100 lbs||N|
|Reach Above Shoulder||O|
|Climb||O||12 lbs or less||F|
|Squat or Kneel||F||26-40 lbs||O|
|Other Physical Requirements|
|Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth)|
|Sense of Sound - ability to hear with both ears|
|Sense of Smell|
|Sense of Taste|
|Sense of Touch|
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in retail or service environment preferred
EDUCATION: Currently enrolled in High School, High School Graduate, or GED preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Strong basic computer skills; must be able to operate and understand the park's point of sale system(s)
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to wear appropriate job-specific personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
Wild Adventures Theme Park is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Wild Adventures Theme Park drives a welcoming culture where ideas and decisions from all people support our efforts to be relevant in an ever-changing world.
This position is located at 3766 Old Clyattville RD, Valdosta, GA. View the Google Map in full screen.