Remote Data Entry Operator (Work from Home)
Data Entry Operators are responsible for inputting a high volume of data from multiple sources into a Company database. A Data Entry Operator’s role is to ensure that all necessary data is being entered accurately for timely claims and application processing.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter customer and account data from various sources into corresponding fields within Company database software
- Identify and correct errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Review data for discrepancies in information and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Notify applicable department leadership if the system is not accepting information
- Maintaining a daily production log to ensure all time and work is accurately documented.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent alpha and number recognition skills.
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Ability to key 10,0000 keystrokes per hour (equivalent to 45-50 wpm)
- Two years of experience in a full Data Entry capacity is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a group.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned shift
- Ability to work Full-Time and/or Part-Time based on the specific position for which you're applying
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in a full Data Entry capacity is preferred
This position is located in McKinney, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.