Contact Center Auditor
The Agent Concierge Auditor is responsible for the auditing, training, and assisting in development of all new Concierge representatives and will provide continuing education to current representatives. Utilizing auditing techniques, the Auditor will monitor and report the effectiveness of employee training to ensure that all representatives are properly equipped with the knowledge and tools that are necessary for their success. The Auditor must keep abreast of all new additions to the program and changes within the company and/or department to aid in keeping the representatives up-to-date on all relevant information.
- Must be familiar with the brands within the Globe Life And Accident Companies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise instructions and complete routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office and PC skills
- Strong knowledge of the technical platforms the Agent Concierge Team utilizes
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees
- Must have the ability to give honest and productive feedback.
- Able to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven presentation/facilitation skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of prior Agent Concierge experience and/or combination of experience and education
- Bachelor degree in Education, Business, Psychology, or Organization leadership, or combination of experience and education
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior experience in an insurance setting a plus
This position is located at 3700 S. Stonebridge Dr., McKinney, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.