Video Producer (Hybrid)
The Video Producer tells compelling stories through video and editing. Stories that make an impact and make people care and engage on a personal level. The ideal applicant will be a self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced production environment. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about storytelling and who sees beautiful moments through the lens of a camera.
**A showcase reel must be included for application to be considered. **
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Collaborate closely with internal clients, production team members, and the marketing department to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Make recommendations for project resources.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to execute project deliverables.
- Oversee creation of project specific freelance talent such as voice-overs, videographers, and writers
- International and Domestic travel for video productions.
- Research video trends
- Interview talent and clients for narrative stories and productions
- Plan video shoots: scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Communicate production needs and schedule.
- Maintain project status in project management software
- Troubleshoot problems that arise during production
- Adhere to branding guidelines for all areas of video
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Assist with recording video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media
- Edit projects when not producing
Is this a Union position?
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
- Must be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor, yet great sense of humor
- Studio experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast, Telecommunications, or video production from four-year college or university.
- Must have 3-5 years of professional video production experience.
- A showcase reel demonstrating end products and identifying role served for productions (must be included with application)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Mac and PC operating systems.
- Must be able to learn new technologies and become a power user.
This position is located at 3700 S. Stonebridge Dr., McKinney, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.