Part-time Globe Call Center Outbound Specialist
About the Company
About the Job
It is the responsibility of the GCCS Outbound Specialist to conduct outbound and receive inbound calls and determine the proper action with each. The agent will record information, and maintain the procedures and policies of this department. The agent is to provide excellent customer service and assist policyholders as needed. The successful candidate will need to be a performance driven person skilled at interacting with the public by phone.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to newly issued business to welcome them to the Globe Life Family and to ensure their policy(s) are accurate and assist with any additional information pertaining to their new policy.
- Maneuver within our CRM while speaking with recently approved customers to collect the first premium to activate their Life Insurance policy.
- Make outbound calls to internet generated leads to warm up potential customers for our Sales Team.
- Be able to explain policy benefits.
- Complete necessary paperwork when needed.
- Assist with correspondence and error corrections for policy service.
Execute special projects that encompass making numerous outbound calls for special projects/campaigns for our sister companies including AIL & LNL and recording activities requested by/from customers.
Heavy outbound/inbound telecommunication and moderate writing. Heavy phone and PC usage. Sitting still for extended periods of time.
Is this a Union position?
- Customer service background and good phone skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and organization skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable collecting payments via Credit Card and Bank Draft payment options from our customers.
- Excellent alpha and number recognition skills
- Demonstrated mathematical abilities (Have a math aptitude)
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high stress situations calmly and with tact and professionalism.
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to analyze situations and make logical conclusions.
- Regular and predictable attendance required
- Be proficient with a computer
- Able to multifunction from many different sources
- Be customer “friendly”
- Be organized and a good time manager
- Able to make accurate choices
Schedule: 5pm - 9pm
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of customer service or 1+ years of a professional environment in a customer service related atmosphere
- Some college preferred
- Licensed in Life, Accident and Health Insurance is preferred, not required.
- 1+ years of office experience preferred. Telecommunications experience a plus.
- Life and Health insurance background and knowledge of insurance operations desired
**We are following the social distancing guidelines for COVID-19!
All interviews and training have transitioned to a virtual platform. There are continuing opportunities for team members to work remotely as we look to maintain safe and healthy work environments.
This position is located in McKinney, TX. View the Google Map in full screen.