We're looking for a Systems Administrator to provide support to all desktop, laptop and mobile device users as well as Windows Server environment. The Systems Administrator will also work with systems and network to ensure efficient and optimal operation of our computing environment and get involved in recommending and implementing corrective solutions. We're searching for someone who is customer service oriented with strong oral, verbal and written communication skills, and familiar with IT systems and software applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the 2nd point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, in person, over Slack or via email, if Helpdesk Staff can’t resolve issue.
- Perform remote and in person troubleshooting support through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Installing, diagnosing, analysis, repairing, modifying.
- Walk the user through the problem-solving process and use judgement to determine best solutions.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel after gathering all technical details needed for issue resolution.
- Monitor our PRTG Network Monitoring system for Outages and Resolutions.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services provided to staff.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in a ticket system.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by users to the appropriate staff.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Be able to prioritize multiple requests while maintaining a high level of service.
- Desktop, Laptop, A/V, printer and mobile device support required.
- Keep our Information Technology SharePoint Site up to date with the latest instructions and troubleshooting guides for technologies our workforce is utilizing.
- Case documentation and management.
- Maintain our IT Asset Management System.
- Manage software registrations, warranty and support information as needed.
- Provide back up for the Network Administrator.
- Works with other departments to improve efficiencies.
- Support and Maintain the Telecommunications system. Seeking upgrades on hardware and software.
- Perform adds/moves and changes to telephone extensions.
- Monitor and maintain Call Center reporting system.
- Manage the mobile devices contract and tracks mobile hardware and account information.
- Make recommendations on hardware and account options.
Education – Associate’s Degree or higher in a IT related field
Experience – Must have at least 2 years of related IT experience with knowledge of network concepts and PC operating systems. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues through analytical, evaluative and problem-solving techniques.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities – Eagerness to learn and progress through strong interpersonal skills with ability to consult with multiple business partners at all levels. Ability to accept and follow guidance, take on complex tasks, conduct research on IT issues and products, learn current technologies, equipment and requirements of supporting Alliance Source Testing, and present ideas in both a business and user-friendly language. Must be able to work with sensitive confidential information.
- Must be able to work during 24/7 emergency conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 LBS
Bilingual (English & Spanish), Bicultutural, encouraged to apply.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
This position is located in Agawam, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.