Clinical Case Manager - Continuum
Youth/Young Adult Residential
Clinical Case Manager
Do you love working with families? This job may be for you!
We are looking for a Clinical Case Manager to assist families and youth in developing skills and supports that promote family cohesion and safe and successful community living. Work with a team of Masters Level clinicians, peer mentors, occupational therapists, and Department of Mental Health & Department of Children & Families [DMH/DCF] personnel.
Clinical Case Manager Duties include:
- Outreach and engagement of youth and families
- Develop positive working relationships with contracted residential providers and their clinical teams; DMH/DCF personnel; and educational personnel.
- Support the Clinician with a comprehensive assessment that builds from a family's perception of its most salient concerns and identification of its strengths. desires and needs to support youth's continued tenure and participation in the community.
- Support the Clinician with psycho-education for the youth and his/her family about serious emotional disturbance and manifestations of psychiatric disorders and treatment.
- Provide family treatment and support interventions that are designed to teach skills and competencies that assist the youth and family to overcome challenges posed by behaviors associated with the youth's condition and associated stresses on the family
At a minimum, the Clinical Case Manager must have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a human service field is preferred.
- it is preferred they have at least six (6) months experience:
- working with the target population; or
- navigating and of the child and family-serving systems and teaching family members who are involved with the child and family-serving systems.
- Understanding/willingness to be part of a program that supports youth and families 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and availability of vehicles to support Program needs.
- Bilingual [English & Spanish], Bicultural, encouraged to apply.
- Retirement Plan 403[b]
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays & 8 Discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse, and preventive services for children, adults, and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
This position is located at 152 Center St, Chicopee, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.