Administrative Assistant - Alternative Options/DYS Youth Program
Youth/Young Adult Residential
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
We're searching for an Administrative Assistant to support our Alternative Options/DYS program. Join us and be part of a team making a difference in youth lives!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and tracking of training materials for DYS and agency
- Overall office management, purchase, and acquisition of office supplies and off equipment maintenance
- Responsible to receive program guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsible for data entry functions as requested by Program Director
- Responsible for copying, binding and keeping track of all program materials
- Assist the Program Director and staff in the execution of fiscal and clerical functions and activities
- Responsible to train all program staff on the use of office equipment (i.e., telephone system, JJEMS, CheckWriters, etc.)
- Other responsibilities that the agency and program that fit within the position
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in office management
- At least two (2) years of related experience required
- Must be able to type with accuracy 60wpm
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License.
- Must meet agency requirements for driving history records, and Background Checks.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
- Spanish speakers encouraged to apply
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This position is located at 64 Dulong Circle, Chicopee, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.