In-Home Therapy Clinical Supervisor - $2000 Stay-On Incentive Eligible! *
Children's Behavioral Health
In-Home Therapy Clinical and Administrative Supervisor
$2000 Stay-On Incentive Eligible! *
We're looking to bring on board Behavioral Health Professionals for our various programs throughout the state of Massachusetts! These sites include Boston, New Bedford, Brockton, Fitchburg, Springfield, Holyoke and Chicopee.
Clinical Supervisor (In-Home Therapy)
We're looking for an Independently Licensed Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to 4-7 In-Home Therapy Teams who provide structured, consistent, strength-based therapeutic interventions in client homes for the purpose of treating the youth’s behavioral health needs, including improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her healthy functioning within the family. The Clinical Supervisor will provide weekly individual supervision to clinicians and para-professionals, which includes teaching and providing support, ensuring that cases are assigned and closed on a timely basis, reviewing medical charts for quality, hiring and evaluating worker performance, ensuring worker productivity, conducting marketing activities, and acting as liaison to the community and Managed Care Entities. The Clinical Supervisor will be a member of the Division’s Administrative Team and contribute to developing programmatic policies and procedures.
Supervision and Consultation
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision to the IHT Clinicians and Therapeutic Training & Support staff assuring implementation and documentation of all service components, including periodic status reports.
- Provide regularly scheduled individual (weekly) and team supervision as needed.
- Keep log of supervision sessions/review clinical work/consultation and provide feedback
- Provide case consultation as needed.
- Assign new cases to team members as needed.
- Create agenda, coordinate and ensure that minutes are completed for team meetings.
- Monitor the development/implementation of strength-based treatment plans and safety plans for all families. Such plans will include behavior modification therapy and crisis intervention and linkage to needed supportive services.
- Ensure adequate staff coverage to serve the needs of the program.
- Maintain established professional standards for the documentation of clinical work.
- Review and sign clinical paperwork (Child/Adolescent Comprehensive Assessment, Individualized Action Plan, Risk Assessment, Individualized Action Plan Review/Revision and Discharge Summary/Transition Plan).
- Implement and monitor systems to assure proper documentation for billing MCEs and other pay sources.
- Assure program compliance with Managed Care Entities and Commercial Insurance Companies guidelines including staffing patterns, service capacity, utilization and accessibility.
- Comply with all statutes and regulations relative to the maintenance of clinical standards in the Commonwealth, e.g., mandated reporting and duty to warn.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, psychiatric nursing or related field,
- is licensed at the highest level of qualifications for his/her discipline and has 5 years of experience working with children and families or may be working toward license with appropriate years of experience.
- Able to provide in-home support. Available for on-call shifts 24 hours a day 7 days per week for home-based team by cell phone.
- Computer literacy and skill in use of computers and related software applications.
- Ability to consistently meet all background and credentialing requirements.
- Bilingual (English, Spanish and/or Portuguese)/ bicultural welcome to apply
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays & 8 discretionary days a year
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse, and preventive services for children, adults, and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
*Note: Stay-on Bonus is awarded at 3rd and 6th months of employment if employee is in good performance standing. Hiring and Stay-on Incentives are subject to review/change at agency's discretion. This program runs from June 10 - July 31, 2021.
This position is located at 376 Nash Road, New Bedford, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.