Outreach Case Manager
Counseling & Wellness
Outreach Case Manager
The Outreach Case Manager plays an essential role at our Outpatient Clinic's Project Program (Behavioral Health/Substance Use and Recovery Services) and will promote our commitment to the communities we serve. Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
What you'll do:
- Provide case management services to clients living with/at high risk HH who have multiple psychosocial and/or health related needs, and promote health, wellness and recovery, by collaborating with community partners staff to outreach to potential clients, screen for eligibility, provide IDDT based case management, linkage to community-based
- Participate in all program training;
- Implement principles of person-centered, “stages of change wise” treatment planning, and trauma informed care;
- Work as a part of a Case Manager/Peer Recovery Coach team and share a caseload of 30-35 clients;
- Document services provided, keep treatment records and prepare service delivery reports.
- Participate as a member of the wrap-around team
- Provide community resource linkages to clients including: mainstream benefits, housing, education, employment, and other support services as identified
- Provide treatment adherence counseling, coordination and follow-up of medical treatments, client advocacy, and assistance in obtaining housing, financial support, legal services, employment, social support and any other needed service
What you need:
- BA, AD, or High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 field experience providing case management for high-risk population.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), and preferably bicultural.
- Ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Commitment to the goals and the mission of the agency.
- Must have the availability of an automobile to transport clients or perform other supportive services as necessary.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays & 8 discretionary days a year.
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position is located at 2155 Main Street, Springfield. View the Google Map in full screen.