Bachelor’s Level Clinician (BM) - Bilingual
Children's Behavioral Health
Bachelor’s Level Clinician (Behavior Monitor)
The Bachelor’s Level Clinician (Behavior Monitor) will work with youth under 21 years of age and their families in the home. They will work closely with an In-Home Behavior Therapist (IHBT) to treat challenging behaviors that interfere with the youth’s successful functioning. The BM will implement the behavior treatment plan, monitor the youth’s behavior, reinforce the implementation of the behavior plan by the parent(s)/guardian(s)/caregiver(s), and report to the IHBT on implementation of the behavior plan and progress toward behavioral objectives or performance goals
• Work as a member of a two person team.
• Coach and Guide parents on Behavioral Interventions.
• Provide outreach services to families in their homes.
• Document and report progress.
• Weekly Supervision.
• Data Graphing and Tracking.
• Annual Trainings related to CBHI services.
• Have strong and effective communication skills.
• Implement behavioral strategies during sessions.
• Collaborate with other providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Human Services field and one year of direct relevant experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs.
- Fluency in English/Spanish [bilingual] preferred.
- Must have Driver’s License
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
This position is located in Holyoke, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.