Clinician - Outpatient Clinic
Counseling & Wellness
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician
We're looking to bring on board Bilingual Behavioral Health Clinicians for our various programs throughout the state of Massachusetts! These sites include Boston, New Bedford, Brockton, Fitchburg, Springfield, Holyoke and Chicopee.
Brockton Office - Hiring Bonus Eligible!
Up to $2,000 sign on bonus:
$1,000 after 3 months of employment & $1,000 after 6 months of employment.
About us: Gándara Center’s mission is to promote the well-being of Hispanics, African Americans, and other culturally diverse populations through innovative culturally competent behavioral health, prevention, and education services. Established in 1977 The Gándara Center provides outpatient mental health and substance use services to the growing and the largely unserved Hispanic community in Western Massachusetts. Gándara Center serves more than 10,000 people from all backgrounds per year at 45 locations across the state of Massachusetts.
We are looking for an Outpatient Clinic Behavioral Health Clinician who will work in the Outpatient Clinic in a team model setting and will establish open communication, support, and accountability among workers and consumers. The Clinician is accountable to the Clinical Supervisor. The Clinician provides services on-site and in the community to individuals, children, and families experiencing mental health challenges.
- Complete social clinical assessments of clients for diagnostic treatment and referral purposes.
- Develop treatment plans
- Assist in the placement of clients in appropriate services as needed (i.e., employment and rehabilitation, job training, etc.)
- Participate in scheduled supervision with the clinical supervisor regarding case work, diagnosis treatment, and other direct or supportive services.
- Provide psychotherapy and/or crisis intervention
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor and/or Director of Outpatient Clinic.
- Relocation to Massachusetts.
- MSW, MA, or M.Ed. in social work, psychology, counseling or related field required.
- Must be licensed or license eligible for one of the following: LMHC, LMFT, LADCI, LICSW, or LCSW.
- Must have mental health or substance use treatment experience, strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver''s license and meet Agency requirements for driving history records.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese and/or Cape Verdean Creolle, and English-Required.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your T-Mobile, Verizon and/or Sprint plans
- Hiring Bonus Eligible!
The Gándara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position is located in Brockton, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.