Bilingual Family Partner
Community & Prevention
Bilingual Family Partner
Come join the Springfield Family Resource Center team as a Family Partner. The Family Partner is a person from the community with "lived experiences" or familiarity with CRA [Children Requiring Assistance] related issues, who works in a coordinated manner with Clinicians to provide comprehensive family support and assistance.
- The Family Partner works in conjunction with the Clinician to complete the CANS Assessment and to develop the Family Support Plan for Family Members experiencing CRA related issues.
- The Family Partner oversees the implementation of the Family Support Plan with support from other FRC staff.
- The Family Partner may work with all Family Members who are involved with the Family Resource Center; however, Family Members experiencing CRA related issues are prioritized for services.
- Facilitate/Co-facilitate support groups, workshops, meetings, etc. for the FRC.
- Attend workshops, trainings and outside meetings for professional development.
- Lived experience and/or familiarity with CRA-related issues
- English spoken/bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; some evenings and weekends
- Valid MA Driver's license and reliable transportation a must!
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community.
This position is located in Springfield, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.