Mental Health Therapist - Relocation to United States of America
Children's Behavioral Health
Mental Health Therapist
About Us: Founded in 1977 to advocate and provide for equal services in the Hispanic community, Gándara Center delivers quality bilingual behavioral health, substance use and preventative services for a diverse clientele of nearly 15,000 children, adults and families each year in 100 locations across Massachusetts. The Mission of the Gándara Center is to promote the well-being of Hispanics, African-Americans and other culturally diverse populations through innovative, culturally competent behavioral health, prevention and educational services.
We're looking to bring on board Bilingual Mental Health Therapists (Clinicians) to provide community services for our various programs throughout the state of Massachusetts to provide Home based or Outpatient therapeutic services. These position support our Community Based Youth Clinical Services and our Behavioral Health Recovery Services Divisions.
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year providing mental health or substance use disorder therapeutic services.
- Master’s Degree Required in: Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counseling, Child Development, Family Therapy, Expressive Therapies, Behavioral Therapy, Substance Abuse or related fields.
- Required fluency in English and Spanish.
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race, culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived experience.
- Driver’s License.
- Willing to relocate to the state of Massachusetts, United States of America.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule. *
- Full Time position (40 hours a week)
- Work VISA sponsorship for qualified candidates.
- Excellent Salary
- Relocation incentives eligible.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance and more!
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays with discretionary days included. **
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Indefinite contract. ***
The Gándara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*Schedule adapted to Program needs.
**Vacations, Holidays and Discretionary time explained at time of interview.
***Minimum commitment of 2 years expected – discussed at interview.
This position is located in Boston, MA. View the Google Map in full screen.