Administrative Support Associate, FoxGuard Solutions
Interested in being part of protecting critical infrastructure? Grow your career with FoxGuard Solutions!
At FoxGuard Solutions, we develop customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions to protect and optimize the world's critical infrastructure. Headquartered in Christiansburg, Virginia, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains near Virginia Tech and Radford University, we meet the cybersecurity needs of customers all over the world. Recognized as 2021 Company of the Year by the Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council, our passion is advancing the technology available to our customers and the skills of our team members. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Framatome, we are built for security and have big plans for growth. The world needs what we do, and we need you.
FoxGuard Solutions is seeking an Administrative Support Associate. Under broad supervision, the Administrative Support Associate provides a wide variety of secretarial and administrative duties to support executive leadership. Exercises considerable discretion and judgement, as duties may routinely involve access to confidential information. Able to work independently, analyze complex requests, and demonstrate attention to detail.
What will you be doing?
- Creates, edits, summarizes documents as directed, incorporating data and graphs as necessary.
- Performs desktop publishing for slide presentations and reports.
- Drafts correspondence for executive leadership as requested. Reviews outgoing correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures, and conformance with executives’ preferences.
- Responsible for overall coordination and execution of special projects, as directed.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, and maintains appointment calendar(s); anticipates materials needed and ensures timely delivery of said materials.
- Plans and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings and entertainment of visitors including setup, cleanup, food orders, etc. Greets and assists visitors, ensuring all company policies for visitors are followed.
- Assists with new hire process: prepares work area, assembles new hire welcome packet, creates badge, orders name plate and business cards, ensures internal directories are updated, and other activities as directed.
- Supports executives to ensure optimum usage of time and opportunities as they occur. Keeps executive(s) alerted to notifications and correspondence of significance to the business.
- May compile and submit executives’ expenses and receipts.
- Manages office, cafeteria, and cleaning supply inventories; orders supplies as needed.
- Ensures proper postage on outgoing mail, makes daily post office box trips.
- Answers and directs incoming calls, general voicemail box messages, and emails.
- Demonstrates a broad company knowledge which includes policies and procedures, organizational structure, corporate goals, products, and services.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2 – 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, exceptional grammatical and proofing skills.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism, good judgement, and ability to hold sensitive information confidential.
What we can offer you...
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off.
For more information on FoxGuard Solutions, visit: https://foxguardsolutions.com/
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is located in Christiansburg, VA. View the Google Map in full screen.