Experienced Electrical Engineers
DESIGN & ENGINEERING --> ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Interested in making an impact on clean energy initiatives? Grow your career at Framatome!
Framatome is a major global leader in the nuclear energy market recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the international nuclear fleet. Our high performing teams exhibit an unparalleled passion and sense of purpose connected to our company’s mission and vision.
Essential to Framatome’s mission are our employees who provide a unique set of skills, knowledge, and experience that support us in providing competitive, reliable, and safe nuclear power plants. Our commitment to our employees is recognized through our competitive total rewards package. Enjoy competitive compensation, generous benefits and work alongside our industry experts on innovative projects and development opportunities.
Framatome is seeking electrical engineers for our offices in Cranberry Township, PA and Lynchburg, VA. Work alongside industry experts in our installed base product and engineering teams as we are leading many exciting initiatives such as global advanced reactor technology design and develop projects that even include development of digital twins; operating fleet equipment modernization projects, and driving industry innovation through new product developments. Multiple Available Positions for experienced electrical engineers, depending upon candidate experience and skills.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
- BS in Electrical Engineering. plus, a minimum 5 years of engineering experience. An advanced degree may be substituted for related exp. (MS 1-2 yrs. or PhD 1-3 yrs.). In applicable states a PE license will be accepted in lieu of a 4 yr. engineering degree.
The following may be used to differentiate candidates who apply for this position:
- Previous Utility plant experience and Nuclear industry engineering experience
- Experience in Electrical or I&C engineering plant modifications or design change process
- Previous Naval Nuclear program
- Familiarity with ANSI, IEEE, UL and NEMA standards.
- Experience with electrical design products (e.g. switchgear, motor control centers, breakers, etc.); including hands-on experience installing, testing, and commissioning electrical equipment upgrades
- Experience with commercial grade dedication or RISC-3 evaluations
- Applications engineering: ability to analyze customer’s technical specifications and apply appropriate product solutions to meet the customers’ expectations in cost-effective and timely manner
- Experience with nuclear license amendment request and 50.59 evaluation process
- Probabilistic risk assessment or risk informed engineering analyses
Our total rewards package
The range of base salary for the position is between $91,000-$124,000, and may also include annual incentives, performance bonuses and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
Framatome offers a broad employee benefits portfolio as a key component of your total rewards. This includes:
Multiple medical plans; dental and vision plans; Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment; long- and short-term disability; optional plans including dependent life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurance; retirement savings plans (401k) with employer match; paid time off including up to 3 weeks of vacation, 8 days of sick leave, and 11 paid holidays; education reimbursement; adoption assistance; employee assistance programs; opportunities for professional development.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is located at 155 Mill Ridge Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502, Lynchburg, VA. View the Google Map in full screen.