FIDELITONE‘s Delivery Manager is responsible for planning loads that ensure timely deliveries and provide excellent economic returns. Insure transportation services to our internal and external customers with the highest degree of efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and takes personal pride in their work. The Delivery Manager MUST HAVE world class communication/customer service skills as well as excellent problem solving abilities. The right candidate will be fast, accurate, organized, detailed, and comfortable with numbers, data and research.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment
- Upholds The FIDELITONE Values
- Maintains positive relations with the retail customer by making store visits, exploring specific needs and offering solutions for service and delivery issues
- Partners with local management in the recruitment and development of personnel
- Partners with local management in vendor selection of delivery teams
- Partners with local management in communicating customer specifications to delivery teams
- Maintains adequate personnel and delivery teams in anticipation of business fluctuations
- Recommends improvements to systems and procedures
- Prepares standard and specialized reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, as required.
- Leads people to higher levels of performance and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Complies with FIDELITONE policies and procedures and with all applicable Federal, State and Company legal requirements by obtaining, studying, understanding and enforcing adherence to all regulations.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, independent contracts, supervisors and the general public requiring courtesy, discretion and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, bilingual Spanish
- Computer proficiency: particularly Microsoft Applications and other operational systems
- Ability to work long hours independently, effectively with minimal supervision, and as a member of a team, making quality, on-demand decisions
- Detail-oriented, analytical problems solver with excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Ability to safeguard confidential information is essential
- Knowledge of relevant policies, practices and procedures and requirements / standards.
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and strong follow through
- Work well under pressure, able to multi-task and organize.
- Knowledge of geography and transit times to properly sequence stops and enhance profitability
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- A minimum of an associate’s degree with 5+ years relevant furniture home delivery experience, or a combination of education and experience.
- Experienced managing people performance, leading others and working effectively with different backgrounds and races
- Experience in the Transportation Industry, TL, and LTL, are preferred
This position is located at 5807 24th Street East, Suite 101, Bradenton, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.