Operations Manager - Last Mile
The Operations Manager will have operations (& all metrics), P&L and inventory management responsibility for assigned operation. This will include the management, coaching and development of direct reports, documenting and monitoring goals and objectives and seeking operational excellence through consistent execution of processes with discipline and rigor.
- Directs, develops, implements, disseminates, and administers operations strategies and objectives to ensure the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Directs the operations meeting organizational financial objectives and meeting organizational goals.
- Establishes and maintains operational policies and procedures, and oversees compliance of established Company policies.
- Evaluates current and proposed systems and procedures and determines and implements changes as necessary.
- Contributes to the overall short-and long-range planning process and in the establishment and assessment of the organization’s annual operating budget.
- Ensures attainment of efficient and economical performance in relation to profit and year-end goals.
- Participates in the investigation and implementation of new services, manufacturing processes, and product or systems technologies to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Participates in quarterly business reviews in conjunction with business development
- As part of new business growth supports the introduction of new operational systems
- Maintain and measure all key metrics across full client base.(Analytical thinking required)
- Demonstrate Fidelitone’s values (Client Centric, Accountability, Collaborative and Dynamic) and promote / recognize them throughout the organization.
- 4 year collage degree is required, preferably in Operations management and business.
- Comfortable with creating and maintaining analytical worksheets in Excel.
- Ability to transform data into implications that enable continuous improvement opportunities to be achieved.
- At least 5-10 years of operations, management experience with the majority in logistics and supply chain services environments, either with a third-party logistics provider or for a company heavily involved in this area is required.
This position is located at 5807 24th Street East, Suite 101, Bradenton, FL. View the Google Map in full screen.