Provides administrative supports projects, programs and deliverables of HR department. Provides administrative assistance to Director of Human Resources
• Maintains HR process as needed including record keeping, file maintenance, administering employee recognition and rewards programs including service awards and perfect attendance programs.
• Provides back up support and assistance with benefits, payroll, recruitment, training, pre-employment screening, and on boarding of new employees.
• Maintains and updates employee bulletin boards and slideshow.
• Assists with employee review process and bonus programs.
• Handles and maintains all confidential employee files and other confidential information.
• Maintains hardcopy personal records and files.
• Assists in the collection of employee information for reports and statistical research.
• Enters employee data into the company Human Resources Information System. Provides reports and data as needed for management.
• Facilities and oversees company involvement in Community Events and programs.
• Coordinates and administers employee recognition and rewards program.
• Provides clerical and project support to the Human Resources Director.
• Provide support and back-up for weekly payroll and bi-weekly payroll, recruitment, benefits and training.
• Provides support and back up for new hire orientation.
• Prepares new hire materials, including but not limited to new hire paperwork and benefits materials.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedure within the HR field.
• Ability to effectively handle sensitive, confidential and non-routine information and situations.
• Ability to act with poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Customer focus. Portrays appropriate sense of urgency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills. Detail oriented.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience with ADP HRIS system a plus.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including spreadsheets, Microsoft Publisher, Power Point database and presentation software.
- Associates degree in Human Resources or a Business major
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Human Resources function
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
This position is located at 300 Oak Bluff Lane, Goodlettsville, TN. View the Google Map in full screen.