Corporate Billing Administrator
Accounting and Finance
Position is responsible for overseeing corporate billing customers, contracts, system set-up and process development to ensure consistent billing practices across the organization. Will work with corporate billing specialists across the company to develop training programs SOP’s and support. Will prepare client billings in assigned billing portfolio as needed.
- Review billing functions. Document process flow and implement changes to improve process.
- Review contracts and create customer billing profile and checklist to ensure each customer’s requirements are understood and documented.
- Create and maintain SOP's
- When billing verify invoices are accurate and correct, in alignment with the contract.
- Manage manual billing process and analyze to automate as systems permit.
- Provide back up on freight billings. Write SOP’s as needed. Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced computer skills in all Microsoft applications with high level Excel
- Able to create and manage SharePoint
- Strong analytical and data entry skills
- Ability to map process and write SOP’s
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities and time management skills
- Strong communication skills written and verbal to internal and external customers including Executive Management Team
- Quick Learner
- Able to train and monitor for learning
- Bachelors in business or related field preferred
- 3+ years in 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) including Transportation Industry with experience in invoicing and billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable and customer service required
This position is located at 1260 Karl Court, Wauconda, IL. View the Google Map in full screen.