Client Service Representative 1
Client Service Representative ensures client satisfaction by providing timely, efficient, accurate, and friendly service via telephone and email systems. Requires minimal supervision; must have strong analytical skills. Job functions require independent and creative thinking along with strong problem solving skills. Ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent communication skills. Must be willing to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Sort through customer emails, analyze the request and process thru the designed course of action
- Contact customer directly through phone or email to collect information for order processing
- Manually enter orders into appropriate system following the protocols set by management
- Effectively document all communications made with customers while resolving or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Effectively communicates difficult/sensitive information tactfully to customers
- Researches and resolves inquiries and complaints, including escalated calls, to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Assists supervisor with tracking of KPI's and SOP's and keeping them up-to-date.
- Communicates with other Dept. & management to resolve problems and expedite work
- Experience with Commerce Hub, SPS and major retailers such as Kohl’s, Target, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath Beyond and other major retailers a plus
- Will be responsible to keep all customer compliance and routing guides up to date
- Navigate thru major retailers routing guides to determine specific requirements which apply to process their orders.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to work with client specific websites to monitor and process daily orders meeting the delivery time specifications
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Previous customer service/call center and (or) data entry experience preferred.
- Typing skills at 25-30 WPM are necessary.
Computer proficiency with MS Office, Internet (Word, Excel, and Outlook) are required.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 2 years call center/customer service experience is preferred.
This position is located at 1105 Southern Way, Sparks, NV. View the Google Map in full screen.