Corporate Training and Simulation Coordinator, Health Professions
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Corporate Training and Simulation Coordinator to join our team of exceptional employees. This position provides administrative work in the development, management, coordination, implementation, and supervision of training/education, and simulation services for the School of Health Professions. The Corporate Training and Simulation Coordinator coordinates seminars, short courses, workshops, simulation activities, and conferences both on and off-campus and assists the Director of Corporate Training and Simulation Education with logistical coordination, fiscal analysis, and strategic planning.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Two (2) years of professional work experience in program support, office management, project management, or related field. Relevant internship experience will be considered. An appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to independently travel to other locations for College business.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Posted through: May 16, 2022
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs, and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access, or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.