Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Budget Analyst to join our team. This position performs professional work involving accounting, budgeting, financial tracking and analysis, and financial controls relating to Florida SouthWestern State College and FSW Collegiate High Schools.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in business, finance or other related field.
- Two (2) years related full-time professional work experience with emphasis on budget analysis.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary: $39,337.81
To apply for this position, please submit your candidate profile by January 31, 2022. The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.