Student Success Advisors II
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Student Success Advisor II to join our Academic, Career, and Transfer Center. The Student Success Advisor II aids student decision-making by providing options that are in the best interest of the student’s development, retention, and completion, which are in accordance with College policies, procedures, and mission.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education preferably in counseling, education, social field, or related discipline.
- One (1) year of full-time professional-related work experience.
- Personal and educational philosophy compatible with the goals, objectives, and missions of Florida SouthWestern State College.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: January 22, 2022
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College, an equal access institution, prohibits discrimination in its employment, programs, and activities based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access, or equal opportunity should be addressed to the College’s Title IX Coordinator/Equity Officer.