Senior Staff Assistant, Student Engagement
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Senior Staff Assistant to join our team of exceptional employees. This position provides diversified routine administrative support, with the ability to perform more complex duties as needed to relieve the supervisor of administrative and operational details.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years full-time related customer service or administrative support experience. Experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- The ability to use appropriate office technology to create, transfer, transcribe or compose departmental documents.
- Experience transcribing and processing departmental budgets and related financial records.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting Applications through October 31, 2021
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran's status.