Program Coordinator, EMS
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Coordinator to join our Emergency Medical Services Program. This is responsible, professional work in coordinating and implementing instruction and instructional support for the EMS program within the School of Health Professions. The Emergency Medical Services Technology Program is designed to prepare the student to become a competent entry-level Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and/or Paramedic. The Associate in Science Degree in Emergency Medical Services Technology consists of three sequential components. Successful completion of each component will fulfill requirements for the affiliated Florida State certification. Students looking to continue their education will be eligible for admission into the Florida SouthWestern State College Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Public Safety Administration.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current Florida licensure in good standing as a physician, registered nurse, physician assistant, or paramedic.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional work experience in the discipline area
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include evening and weekend assignments.
- Ability to independently travel to all FSW campuses in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, and Hendry counties and other locations for College business.
- Experience or working knowledge of clinical rotations within the healthcare setting.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting Salary: $60,000 annually
Accepting applications through October 31, 2021.
Submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran's status.