Administrative Assistant, Nursing
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Administrative Assistant to join our team of exceptional employees within the School of Health Professions. This position provides advanced-level administrative support requiring long-range planning skills and the ability to coordinate the completion of multiple tasks or projects within established time frames.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years’ experience providing administrative support to a senior or executive level leader in a business or institutional setting. Appropriate administrative experience may be substituted for the degree on a year-for-year basis. Ability to work evening, early morning, and/or weekend hours, as needed.
- The ability to take initiative and independently plan, organize, coordinate and perform work in various situations where numerous and diverse demands are involved.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, students, and the public.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office products.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting resumes through September 26, 2021.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.