Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College invites all qualified candidates to submit a resume for review as we seek to fill the position of Enrollment Counselor. This position is responsible for professional work to assist individual students with enrollment at Florida SouthWestern State College from the time of first contact through registration and payment. By establishing rapport and building relationships, the Enrollment Counselor guides prospects, applicants, and admits through the application and entire enrollment process and provides accurate information regarding admissions requirements, enrollments processes, financial aid and scholarships, and program information.
To read the full job description, click here.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited College or university.
- Two (2) years of full-time professional work experience in admissions, customer service, or high-value relationship-based/consultative sales. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to confidently present to diverse groups as a representative of the College. Ability to confidently promote College programs and the benefits of higher education.
- Must be able to work hours outside of a normal business schedule including evenings and weekends.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary: $35,568.00 annually
To apply, please complete a candidate profile to include your resume by September 26, 2021
The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.
Florida SouthWestern State College is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate based on race, sex, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran's status.