Zone Maintenance Specialist
Facilities and Plant Operations
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a full-time Zone Maintenance Specialist to join our team of exceptional employees. This is highly skilled and specialized work in the maintenance and operation of building automation systems, electrical systems, and mechanical equipment at FSW’s Thomas Edison (Lee) campus, including FSW’s Suncoast Arena, as assigned.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience performing preventative maintenance activities and reading blueprints
- This position typically works between the hours of 3 pm - 10 pm.
- Four (4) years’ full-time experience in a Journeyman level in the performance of maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of commercial and/or industrial building systems to include all of the following:
- Air conditioning, heating, and ventilating systems
- Mechanical systems and equipment
- Medium to high-voltage electrical equipment
- Direct digital control energy management systems
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: Open until filled
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.