Instructional Assistant, Writing
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a full time Instructional Assistant to join our team of exceptional employees in the department of Academic Support Programs on the Collier campus. This position provides group and individual instructional support to students, assists faculty in non-instructional support functions and provides technical assistance to students and staff.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with satisfactory completion of a minimum of three (3) appropriate AA or AS courses in the academic area of assignment, or appropriate related experience.
- A customer service and detail oriented mindset.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate both day and evening students.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting Salary: $26,300.00 per year
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.