Faculty Librarian / Electronic Resources Librarian
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Faculty Librarian / Electronic Resources Librarian. As a member of FSW, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college’s mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
In support of the mission of Florida SouthWestern State College, FSW Libraries contributes to the enrichment and intellectual vitality of the Florida SouthWestern State College Learning Community. By providing access to high quality resources and instruction FSW Libraries assures students, faculty, staff, and members of the community become effective researchers, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master's degree from an American Library Association (ALA) regionally accredited institution of higher education in library and/or information sciences
- Demonstrated instructional skills and academic background
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a rotational schedule to include nights and weekends
- Knowledge of a wide range of electronic and print resources
- Ability to create reports and conduct presentations on topics related to electronic resources
- Knowledge of licensing practices as they relate to electronic resource vendors
- Works well individually and as a member of a team
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through June 30, 2021.
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.