Student Engagement and CARE Services Coordinator
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Student Engagement and CARE Services Coordinator at the Charlotte Campus. This position is primarily responsible for addressing student concerns and increasing student engagement both in and out of the classroom, to help create a campus environment in which students can be successful. The responsibilities are extensive in scope, as the primary focus of this position is to serve and support all students.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in social work, counseling, or related field.
- Two (2) years professional, full-time work experience. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Strong Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of constituencies and be willing to contribute to a team effort.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting Salary Range: $39,337.81
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity