Campus Safety Technician
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Campus Safety Technician to join our team of exceptional employees. This position is responsible for providing community services on a designated campus to ensure a safe and secure environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors. Duties include patrolling the campus and performing community service work on various campuses.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years full-time experience in law enforcement, security, public safety management, or customer service. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Ability to work various shifts including day, afternoon, evening and overnight hours as the College dictates
- May be designated as “Essential Personnel” in times of emergency
- Ability to independently travel to any of the FSW campuses
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Accepting applications through June 20, 2021.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.