Classroom Teacher, Spanish
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Classroom Teacher to teach Spanish for FSW Collegiate High School - Charlotte. FSWC high school is an AdvancED accredited and dynamic learning environment that is dedicated to creating and sustaining the independent learning process.
FSWC-Charlotte has consistently been ranked an “A” school by the Florida Department of Education and is designated as a “School of Excellence”. The U.S. Department of Education recently announced FSWC-Charlotte as a national “Blue Ribbon School” – a designation earned by only 11 other high schools in the state of Florida and the only Blue Ribbon high school in Charlotte county.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the specific teaching discipline
- Valid Florida teacher certification, equivalent, or eligible to receive certification
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
- Experience teaching diverse student populations
- The ability to integrate technology in the classroom
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting salary is based on experience.
Accepting applications through May 11, 2021.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.