Assistant Coach, Women's Basketball
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Assistant Coach, Women's Basketball to join our exceptional coaching staff. This position is responsible for assisting in the planning and administering of all aspects of the Women's Basketball program.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
- Two (2) years of coaching experience at related skill level
- Four (4) years of College-level playing experience in respective sport may be substituted for coaching experience
- CPR and First Aid Certification or ability to obtain certification
- Ability to work irregular hours including evenings and weekends
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive benefits including free health insurance
- Florida Retirement System membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Starting Salary: $30,000 annually
Accepting Applications through: May 16, 2021
Start Date: July 1, 2021
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.