Clinical Coordinator, Dental Program
Administrative & Clerical Positions
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Clinical Coordinator to join our Dental Hygiene Program. This position teaches in the pre-clinical, clinical, laboratory, simulation education, and/or didactic setting, as determined by the program director. Supervises the evaluation of student clinical performance in the cognitive, affective, and psychomotor domains of learning; communicates regularly with the program director regarding student performance and curriculum issues.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a health related field.
- Three (3) years full-time related professional and clinical work experience.
- Current unencumbered Florida licensed Dentist/Dental Hygienist in good standing.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Salary: $48,000 annually
Accepting applications through: April 25, 2021
Anticipated Start Date: July 1, 2021
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.