Assistant Director, Application Development
Technology and Computer-related
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Assistant Director, Application Development to join our team. Responsibilities include developing applications, programming and oversight of departmental programming efforts. This position designs, develops and automates applications to support effective and efficient operations.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in Information Technology or related field.
- Four (4) years full-time professional work experience in a related technology role of which two (2) years are in a supervisory role. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Demonstrated experience using or managing Ellucian Banner applications, SQL scripting, and Microsoft Office applications.
- SQL and Oracle Database experience.
- Proven experience in programming SQL statements.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Salary: starting salary range: $75,000. - $80,000. annually
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.