Adjunct Professor, Social and Human Services
Faculty (temp) - Adjuncts
This Is Not An Online Position
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of an Adjunct Professor, Social and Human Services in the School of Health Professions to join our team of exceptional faculty for Fall of 2021. As an FSW adjunct, you have the opportunity to directly impact the college mission to inspire our students to 'Dedicate to Graduate'.
In addition to the valuable clinical experiences made available by our community hospitals and affiliates, FSW boasts a state of the art Simulation Education Center that has obtained global recognition. Faculty, staff, and students in the School of Health Professions are active in community and professional activities at the local, state, national, and international level.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Doctoral or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the teaching discipline or a master’s degree with a concentration in the teaching discipline (a minimum of 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline)
- Demonstrated ability to use technology in creating and delivering course content
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the subject area to be taught and currency in the discipline
FSW Perks for Adjuncts:
- Ability to participate in a 403(b) retirement plan
- Ability to participate in various Wellness Initiatives
- Access to a variety of BUCS Perks offering discounts at numerous local businesses and vendors
Our locations offer you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
f this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.