Program Director, Human Services
Administrator & Management
Florida SouthWestern State College is accepting resumes in search of a Program Director, Human Services to join our team. This position serves as the program administrator of the designated associate or baccalaureate degree program within the School of Health Professions. Work includes planning, implementing, directing, and evaluation of effective and efficient instructional systems within available resources, consistent with regional and program accreditation standards, Federal and State statutes, and the College mission.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Doctoral or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in a discipline appropriate to the program.
- Five (5) years’ professional work experience in the program area.
- The ability to teach Residency courses in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Credentials and/or licensees in good standing in the State of Florida, or license eligible, with appropriate program specific qualifications.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
Salary: $55,879.41 - $77,000.00
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.